Home > About > Expected Results
HowTogether to create the solution
- An understanding of the roles played by various sectors – particularly the central role of destinations - in developing tourism for all
- State-of-the-Art presentations and keynotes addressing Accessibility in Tourism, Culture and Transportation
- Tools useful in bringing the need for Accessible Tourism development to the attention of government and industry
- The creation of a common strategy aimed at making “One World for Everyone”
- The creation of a global network for Accessible Tourism
- Bring together Practitioners and Researchers to share findings and experiences
- Discuss the rational for the development of Accessible Tourism products
- Present best practice in Accessible Tourism case studies
- Discuss the current state of Accessible Tourism research and identify what supply side and demand side research needs to be carried out in order to better understand this market
- Share what works (and what doesn’t work) in promoting the development of Accessible Tourism
- Identify commonalities in quality rating and certification programmes
- Characterise successful training programmes in Accessible Tourism customer service
- Discuss the purpose of a global network for Accessible Tourism, how that network will operate, and what that network will achieve.
You also think that these outcomes are indispensable to create One World for Everyone?
Come on board and be an integral part of the solution!